If the computer running the Sonarworks Reference software doesn't have access to the internet (offline system), you can activate it through an external computer that has internet access, by generating an offline activation request on the offline system.
(NB! Unlike the online activation process, to activate the offline trial you will need an activation key that you can request by submitting a ticket to our support here)
Start by opening the Sonarworks Reference plugin or Systemwide. This scenario can also be executed in Measure software, though the layout will be a bit different.
1. Open License Information view:
- by clicking on the "Activate your license", if you haven't used the software yet
- by clicking on the Sonarworks logo or "License Information" button if a previous trial or Reference 4 Headphone license has been used
2. Click on 'Add new product license'
3. Choose the "Offline activation"
4. Then click on 'Generate activation request file' and save it.
5. Go to sonarworks.com/offline-activation.
6. Enter all your details, your activation key and import the activation request file you just generated
7. Click Submit and on the next page, choose 'Download license file'
8. Import the license file in the Reference plug-in/Systemwide or Measure software.
Start using your Sonarworks software on your offline computer!