In order to listen to Tidal with True-Fi, go to Settings>Streaming and under Sound Output choose True-Fi Virtual Audio Device.
Articles in this section
- Mojave requires microphone access for True-Fi
- Tidal and True-Fi
- Audirvana and True-Fi
- Do you have audio format limitations?
- What does the Personalization and Settings sections do?
- Does True-Fi work with all audio devices?
- My headphones are not in the supported headphone list. When can I expect them becoming available?
- What do I need to use True-Fi?