If you get ‘Issue with distance between speakers’ error, please remeasure your speakers while holding the microphone very close (1-2 cm / 0.4-0.8 in) to the midrange driver of your speaker. Please note that this error can also be caused by measuring two different speakers. In order to correctly measure your room, your speaker set should be the same make and model.
Articles in this section
- I am getting feedback from the mic. What's wrong?
- Issue with distance between speakers
- No signal detected
- The distance between the speakers is less than 50 cm
- I keep getting 'High noise levels detected' warning
- The distance between your speakers is more than 6 m
- Cannot locate the microphone
- The software measures wrong distance between my speakers
- Why do I keep getting 'High signal to noise ratio' warning?
- I’m not getting any signal from microphone input