Make sure that you have selected the correct input, to which your measurement microphone is connected to and have the +48V phantom power switched on for the channel on your sound card. If you are unsure about this, please go back to selecting the input channel and confirm that the signal is coming through by testing the microphone and checking the audio level meter.
Articles in this section
- I am getting feedback from the mic. What's wrong?
- Issue with distance between speakers
- No signal detected
- The distance between the speakers is less than 50 cm
- Distance between your speakers is too large
- I keep getting 'High noise levels detected' warning
- The distance between your speakers is more than 6 m
- Cannot locate the microphone
- Why do I keep getting 'High signal to noise ratio' warning?
- I’m not getting any signal from microphone input