The measured distance between your speakers is more than 6 m / 19.5 ft. In order to calibrate your speakers, try moving them closer to each other and retake the measurements. The speakers must be at least 50 cm / 20 in away from each other but no further than 6 m / 19.5 ft. If the problem persists, contact support.
Articles in this section
- I am getting feedback from the mic. What's wrong?
- Measure software crashes or displays a white screen
- Issue with distance between speakers
- No signal detected
- The distance between the speakers is less than 50 cm
- I keep getting 'High noise levels detected' warning
- The distance between your speakers is more than 6 m
- Cannot locate the microphone
- The software measures wrong distance between my speakers
- Why do I keep getting 'High signal to noise ratio' warning?