The measured distance between your speakers is more than 6 m / 19.5 ft. In order to calibrate your speakers, try moving them closer to each other and retake the measurements. The speakers must be at least 50 cm / 20 in away from each other but no further than 6 m / 19.5 ft. If the problem persists, contact support.
Articles in this section
- Activation is not working.
- Can I transfer my license to another computer / user?
- Can I use my license on multiple computers?
- I did not receive my trial download link and activation key.
- Reference 3 to Reference 4 Upgrade
- Where to find activation code?
- How do I obtain my license?
- Offline activation: How does it work?
- The distance between your speakers is more than 6 m