If you get a 'High noise levels detected' warning when adjusting microphone sensitivity, please increase your speaker volume and decrease the microphone sensitivity level on your audio interface. Please be careful when doing this as it is possible to damage your speakers if you turn up the volume too much. Also, make sure that your microphone input is not routed directly to your speaker outputs (Direct monitoring) on your audio interface as this can cause feedback and interfere with the measuring process.
Articles in this section
- I am getting feedback from the mic. What's wrong?
- I can't find my speaker profile!
- I'm getting 'No signal detected' error
- [MAC] AVID Native HD Thunderbolt Core & Apogee Symphony not visible in the list
- Measure software crashes or displays a white screen
- The distance between the speakers is less than 50 cm
- I keep getting 'High noise levels detected' warning
- The distance between your speakers is more than 6 m
- Cannot locate the microphone
- The software measures wrong distance between my speakers