If you get a 'High noise levels detected' warning when adjusting microphone sensitivity, please increase your speaker volume and decrease the microphone sensitivity level on your audio interface. Please be careful when doing this as it is possible to damage your speakers if you turn up the volume too much. Also, make sure that your microphone input is not routed directly to your speaker outputs on your audio interface as this can cause feedback and interfere with the measuring process.
Articles in this section
- I am getting feedback from the mic. What's wrong?
- No signal detected
- The distance between the speakers is less than 50 cm
- Distance between your speakers is too large
- I keep getting 'High noise levels detected' warning
- Cannot locate the microphone
- The software measures wrong distance between my speakers
- Why do I keep getting 'High signal to noise ratio' warning?
- I’m not getting any signal from microphone input
- [WIN]Why can't I select any of my input channels?