The speaker simulations are added to the currently active correction curve in the plug-in's signal path.
Articles in this section
- Can I use an averaged calibration profile on a similar headphone model?
- How to get the new average profiles?
- Systemwide vs Plugin
- What are calibration limits?
- How do speaker simulations work?
- Which target curve should I use?
- Can I tweak the correction curves further to my liking?
- Do the additional curves (tilt etc.) also take into account my room response curve measurement?