Before starting your measurements, ensure that your audio interface does not have direct monitoring turned on, i.e. that the microphone input isn't routed directly to the outputs, bypassing the computer. This is also crucial for the other steps of the measurement process.
Articles in this section
- I am getting feedback from the mic. What's wrong?
- Measure software crashes or displays a white screen
- Issue with distance between speakers
- No signal detected
- The distance between the speakers is less than 50 cm
- I keep getting 'High noise levels detected' warning
- The distance between your speakers is more than 6 m
- Cannot locate the microphone
- The software measures wrong distance between my speakers
- Why do I keep getting 'High signal to noise ratio' warning?