Before starting your measurements, ensure that your audio interface does not have direct monitoring turned on, i.e. that the microphone input isn't routed directly to the outputs, bypassing the computer. This is also crucial for the other steps of the measurement process.
Articles in this section
- I am getting feedback from the mic. What's wrong?
- Issue with distance between speakers
- No signal detected
- The distance between the speakers is less than 50 cm
- Distance between your speakers is too large
- I keep getting 'High noise levels detected' warning
- Cannot locate the microphone
- Why do I keep getting 'High signal to noise ratio' warning?
- I’m not getting any signal from microphone input
- [WIN]Why can't I select any of my input channels?