Before starting your measurements, ensure that your audio interface does not have direct monitoring turned on, i.e. that the microphone input isn't routed directly to the outputs, bypassing the computer. This is also crucial for the other steps of the measurement process.
Articles in this section
- I am getting feedback from the mic. What's wrong?
- The software measures wrong distance between my speakers
- Why do I keep getting 'High signal to noise ratio' warning?
- I’m not getting any signal from microphone input
- [WIN]Why can't I select any of my input channels?
- I keep getting "Microphone is out of measurement area".
- The measurement app doesn't detect my Universal Audio Apollo interface.
- Why I can not get any input from my sound card?