When using a Universal Audio Apollo interface (quad or 16), be sure that you have disabled the checkbox - PT mode. This ensures that your hardware I/O is lined up for the microphone that is needed for Sonarworks Reference calibration software.
Articles in this section
- I am getting feedback from the mic. What's wrong?
- The software measures wrong distance between my speakers
- Why do I keep getting 'High signal to noise ratio' warning?
- I’m not getting any signal from microphone input
- [WIN]Why can't I select any of my input channels?
- I keep getting "Microphone is out of measurement area".
- The measurement app doesn't detect my Universal Audio Apollo interface.
- Why I can not get any input from my sound card?