When using a Universal Audio Apollo interface (quad or 16), be sure that you have disabled the checkbox - PT mode. This ensures that your hardware I/O is lined up for the microphone that is needed for Sonarworks Reference calibration software.
Articles in this section
- I am getting feedback from the mic. What's wrong?
- Measure software crashes or displays a white screen
- Issue with distance between speakers
- No signal detected
- The distance between the speakers is less than 50 cm
- I keep getting 'High noise levels detected' warning
- The distance between your speakers is more than 6 m
- Cannot locate the microphone
- The software measures wrong distance between my speakers
- Why do I keep getting 'High signal to noise ratio' warning?