When using a Universal Audio Apollo interface (quad or 16), be sure that you have disabled the checkbox - PT mode. This ensures that your hardware I/O is lined up for the microphone that is needed for Sonarworks Reference calibration software.
Articles in this section
- I am getting feedback from the mic. What's wrong?
- Issue with distance between speakers
- No signal detected
- The distance between the speakers is less than 50 cm
- Distance between your speakers is too large
- I keep getting 'High noise levels detected' warning
- Cannot locate the microphone
- Why do I keep getting 'High signal to noise ratio' warning?
- I’m not getting any signal from microphone input
- [WIN]Why can't I select any of my input channels?