Yes, the target curves show what the plugin will correct the sound to. If you view both "Before" and "Correction" graphs, you will see that on "Flat" setting the correction is a mirror of your measurement. When you choose different target curves, the correction is adjusted so that the result is the chosen target curve.
Articles in this section
- Can I use an averaged calibration profile on a similar headphone model?
- How do I set up the Reference plugin in my DAW?
- How to get the new average profiles?
- Systemwide vs Plugin
- What are calibration limits?
- How do speaker simulations work?
- Which target curve should I use?
- Can I tweak the correction curves further to my liking?
- Do the additional curves (tilt etc.) also take into account my room response curve measurement?