Unfortunately at the moment it is not possible to calibrate more than stereo setup (with crossing sub). We are working on multichannel support.
Articles in this section
- What's new in Measure 4.1
- Selecting output device on Reference 4.1 Measure app
- How do I interpret the frequency response curve?
- Why is it recommended to use a single audio device for input/output when calibrating my speakers?
- Can I calibrate multiple sets of speakers?
- What sample rate should I be using for measurements?
- Can I measure a setup with a subwoofer?
- What's the difference between measurement signal types?
- Can I measure multichannel setups (5.1, 7.1 etc.)?