If the computer running the Sonarworks Reference software doesn't have access to the internet (offline system), you can activate it through an external computer that has internet access, by generating an offline activation request on the offline system.
Start by opening Sonarworks Reference plugin or Systemwide. This scenario can also be executed in Measure software, though the layout will be a bit different.
1. Generate activation request file with the plugin / measurement software.
2. Go to sonarworks.com/offline-activation.
3. Enter all your details, license key (activation code in this page), and import the activation request file you just generated.
4. Click Submit and in the next page, choose products you want to activate
5. Download the offline-activated license file.
6. Import the license file in the plugin / measurement software.