We've had a couple of occasions where Systemwide defaults to itself or any other audio device available on your machine, which might not necessarily be the audio interface that you use as your default one. Please check Systemwide settings to make sure that you've set the correct audio device and output pair.
Articles in this section
- Mojave requires microphone access for Systemwide
- Systemwide doesn't install on Windows 8 (no errors)
- Issue with the latest RME drivers
- [MAC] Low or no input level in Systemwide
- Does Systemwide work with Audirvana?
- Why I don't have any sound coming out of the Systemwide?
- Why is Systemwide adjusting my output device to full volume?
- [Windows] How do I set up Systemwide with iTunes?