True-Fi audio playback engine mirrors its hosts' audio settings, but in order to ensure smooth and click-free playback, we suggest staying somewhere between firstname.lastname@example.org kHz and 32-bit@96 kHz.
Articles in this section
- Do you have audio format limitations?
- What does the Personalization and Settings sections do?
- Does True-Fi work with all audio devices?
- What do I get when I purchase True-Fi?
- My headphones are not in the supported headphone list. When can I expect them becoming available?
- Can I use True-Fi together with Sonarworks Systemwide? What is the difference between the two?
- What do I need to use True-Fi?