The short answer - yes, it does work with Audirvana. In order to get Audirvana to "be friends" with True-Fi, you have to disable the 'Exclusive access mode' in Audirvana Preferences->Audio System:
Articles in this section
- Mojave requires microphone access for Systemwide
- Issue with the latest RME drivers
- [MAC] Low or no input level in Systemwide
- Does Systemwide work with Audirvana?
- Why I don't have any sound coming out of the Systemwide?
- Why is Systemwide adjusting my output device to full volume?
- [Windows] How do I set up Systemwide with iTunes?